Friday, October 1, 2010

Movies, Recipes, & Crafts

For the month of October I am watching 1 "Halloween" movie every day. My Halloween movies range from Casper to Saw; from The Pit and the Penedulum to Zombieland. I love fall and from October to New Years is when I thrive. I don't normally do scary movies (there are few that I truly enjoy) so the movies are mostly kids movies or older horror films (ones I don't find scary). Today's movie is......
 Bewitched (2005) starring Will Ferrell and Nicole Kidman. It has been a while since I have seen this movie so I am excited to watch it again. Plus, I love the theme song. Do-do-do-do-do-do.

ALSO....
I am planning on posting some recipes, crafts, and tutorials. I have lots of things I want to make. So there are some great crafts and recipes coming up. My upcoming projects are pumpkin luminaries, straightener cozy, a tulle tutu (for a 3yr old, not for me), a goodie bag for my boyfriend's niece (same 3 yr old that's getting the tutu), and may baking, candy making loveliness.

No comments: