Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lush 11 Tin is Fin!

Here is The Updated List:
1. Rockstar Soap - GONE!
2. Honey I Washed The Kids Soap - GONE!
3. B Electro Shower Gel - GONE!
4. 1 Street Party Bath Bomb - GONE!
5. 1/2 Karma Bubble Bar - GONE!
6. 1/2 Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar - GONE!
7. Strawberry Santa Shower Jelly - GONE!
8. Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel - GONE!
9. Up You Gets Emotibomb - GONE!
10. Karma Dusting Powder - GONE!
11. Ocean Salt - GONE!

I am completely finished with my Lush Project 11 Tin. I am proud that I made it through and still have a lot of products that I need to wither away before purchasing more soap or massage bars. However, I am planning on buying some of the new bath bombs and possible lotions.  I enjoyed the experience and found some products that I really loved and some that were slightly problematic. Overall, I'm glad I put myself through the experience. I didn’t feel it was difficult and don't know how I would react if the temptation was there since I didn't allow myself to even go to the store.

No comments: