Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

First of  let me start with saying... HaPPy HaLLoWeeN!

The last of the movies - which unfortunately, I did not finish. It was much more difficult than I though to fit a movie into my busy schedule every day.

Zombieland
 - A group of humans try to survive in the U.S. which has become overcome with Zombies. A great comedy with one of the best cameos I have seen in a long time.
Seven
 - Two detectives are after a serial killer who stages 7 kills after the 7 deadly sins.
Little Shop of Horrors
 - A flower shop has an interesting plant which grows off of human blood. It's a comical musical - very, very 80's and really a classic.
Casper
 - A ghost living in a haunted house with his evil Uncles only wants a friend. While a young girl, who moves from town to town with her father chasing ghosts, desperately wants to fit in.
Atomic Age Vampire
Revolt of the Zombies
The Brain That Wouldn't Die
The Beast of Yucca Flats
 - To be honest, I watched these four movies but they are old, black and white B-List movies. And I mean B-List list movies. The audio is good - unlike some older movies, you can understand what they are saying - but none of the plots make sense. Atomic Age Vampire does not have a vampire in it…. At all. Revolt of Zombies does feature zombies but I really didn't understand anything else. The Brain That Wouldn't Die is about a brain that will not die - no big shocker there. And I really have no clue what The Beast of Yucca Flats was about - I think the beast was the guy at the beginning but who knows. With all that being said I had a LOT of fun laughing at the bad dubbing and hilarious plot lines. Plus, most of the movies were close to an hour long so they didn't take up a huge amount of my time.

The movies I didn’t get to were:
The Sixth Sense
Saw
Secret Window
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
The Fall of the House of Usher
The Pit and the Pendulum
Labyrinth

But I am planning on watching all of these. They are pretty good movies.
Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween and enjoyed some great Halloween movies.

No comments: